Labor Service Contract
Party B: xxx
签订日期 年 月 日
In accordance with the Labor Law of the People’s Republic of China and
other regulations, the Contract is entered into voluntarily by both
parties through friendly consultation on the basis of equality, and both
parties agree to abide by the provisions herein.
I. Work duties
1. Party B agrees to work as the office cleaner according to the job
demand of Party A.
2. Party B shall be responsible for the cleaning work such as office
cleaning, tableware washing (twice a week), etc.
II. Work time and conditions
1. Work time: from 13:00 to 15:00 on Tuesday and Friday. In case of
legal holidays, the adjustment shall be made according to the
requirements of Party A.
2. Party A shall provide Party B with necessary working conditions and
III. Labor remuneration
1. Party A shall pay basic wage RMB 6000 Yuan per month to Party B.
2. Because Party B is retired, Party A does not have to pay the
corresponding social insurances for party B.
3. Party A shall purchase for Party B an insurance against bodily injury
IV. Labor discipline
1. Party A arranges relevant duties in accordance with work demands.
Party B shall comply with the management and follow the direction of
Party A, completing the office cleaning on time. In case the cleaning
tasks are not completed on time or not qualified, Party A shall send a
warning, and has the right to deduct wages.
2. During work, Party B shall meet the requirements of Party A as far as
V. Labor safety responsibility
1. While working, Party B shall pay attention to safety.
2. Party A shall not assume the commute traffic safety responsibility of
VI. Contract change and termination
1. Party A shall have the right to terminate the Contract in case Party
B fails to obey the arrangement of party A.
2. Party A shall have the right to terminate the Contract in case the
work of Party B does not satisfy Party A, or the physical condition of
Party B is not suitable for the normal work.
3. Party B shall have the right to terminate the Contract in case Party
A fails to pay the wage, or Party B feels the work is too hard.
The Contract is made in duplicate, each party holds one copy. Altered or
unauthorized execution shall be invalid. The Contact shall come into
force as of the signature by both Parties.
Employer (Party A) : Laborer (Party B):
年 月 日